We are a Christ-centered school; we are committed to know Christ, to make Him known and to apply our Christian Faith.
We adhere to the following statement of belief:
- The Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precept.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Man was created in the image of God but, as a result of sin, is lost and powerless to save himself.
- The only hope for man is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind, and who rose from the dead so that by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed by His blood.
- Jesus Christ will personally return to earth in power and glory.
- Holy Spirit indwells those who receive Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and holy lives.
- The Church is the Body of Christ and is composed of all those who through belief in Christ have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The mission of the Church is worldwide evangelism and the nurturing and discipling of Christians.